Diesel generating units are fueled by diesel oil, and gasoline generating units are fueled by gasoline. Biogas generating units are fueled by biogas. What are the advantages of using biogas as fuel for biogas generating units? Detailed content Let's take a look at the introduction of biogas purification equipment company!
The biogas generating unit is to compress the mixture of "air and biogas" in the cylinder, extinguish it with spark plug, get power through the reciprocating motion of the plug, and then connect the generator to generate electricity. Compared with traditional generators, it has three advantages:
There is no need for auxiliary fuel oil and its supply equipment.
(2) On the operating system, its operation is simpler and more applicable than the traditional generator.
(3) Generator unit price is lower.
Biogas generator technology itself provides clean energy. It not only deals with the environmental problems in biogas engineering, consumes a lot of waste, maintains the environment, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, but also turns waste into treasure. It generates a lot of heat and electricity, which is in line with the environmental protection concept of energy recycling application, and also brings great economic benefits.
The following points should be paid attention to when using biogas generating units:
1. Dehydration and desulfurization of biogas must be done well. High-efficiency industrial desulfurizer must be used and changed in time. At present, the best iron oxide desulfurizer on the market has about 15% sulfur capacity. The life of desulfurizer is about 1500 hours for disposal of biogas in aquaculture farm, and it must be changed when it expires.
2. Make sure to use the special oil for biogas engine. The special oil has higher viscosity than ordinary oil and can absorb sulfur in biogas. This can effectively avoid the corrosion of turbocharger shaft.
3. The oil replacement cycle shall not exceed 400 hours. Even if the special oil is not changed on time, the oil viscosity decreases and becomes dirty, which will cause the turbocharger to be over-oiled and eventually accelerate wear and tear at high speed.
4. Do not close the load immediately after each start-up of the biogas generating unit. It takes a certain time for the oil to circulate to the turbocharger. When the oil has not arrived at the supercharger tubing, the sudden load will also cause the supercharger shaft, sheets and so on to wear and tear because of the short and smooth.
The above is the wonderful content shared by biogas purification equipment company today. You can collect our official website: /old to learn more frontier information. Thank you!