In the operation process of desulfurization equipment, if the operation is improper and maintenance is not paid attention to, there are often various problems such as scaling in the desulfurization tower, pipeline blockage, mechanical seal damage, etc. the following is a brief overview of the operation procedures and maintenance precautions of desulfurization equipment.
During the operation of desulfurization and dust removal device, each component needs to be inspected.
(1) Check the desulfurization device, the drain outlet should be closed, no water running, no air leakage, in case it can not be closed operation.
(2) Before the ignition of the boiler, fill the pool with water and check whether the water pump is running normally. After confirmation, open the water pump or tap water valve before ignition to ensure that there is water in the desulfurization tower, so as to prevent the glass flakes from being burned by the flue gas.
(3) In normal operation, only by ensuring the water level of desulfurization device can good desulfurization effect be achieved.
(4) At the same time of boiler ignition, start desulfurization pump to prevent tower damage caused by dehydration system blockage.
(5) The desulfurization effect can be achieved only when the pH value of desulfurization solution is more than or equal to 12.
(6) The cleanliness of circulating water used in desulfurization equipment should be more than 90%, otherwise it will wash the desulfurization tower and cause equipment damage.
(7) Circulation inspection device, observe the flow situation. The induced draft fan is not allowed to carry water. If the induced draft fan carries water, the water level in the dedusting chamber shall be reduced immediately.
Maintenance when parking
(1) The desulfurization system doesn't need to be shut down for short time reduction or gas cutting, but can be reduced appropriately according to the length of time or kept in the original state. Otherwise, once the amount of regeneration liquid is reduced, it is difficult to ensure the desulfurization effect.
(2) Shut down the outlet valve of desulfurization pump and flushing pump for a long time, shut down the pump, close the inlet valve, drain the liquid from the pump, cut off the power supply of the above pump, turn the gear regularly, store the solution in three tanks respectively, and check for leakage. In winter, it is necessary to keep warm, discharge less water and prevent freezing.