Precautions for desulfurization operation after maintenance?
1. Strictly implement the operation regulations of desulfurization system.
2. Strengthen the flushing of demister
It is tentatively scheduled to flush once every 90 minutes, pay attention to the liquid level of desulfurization tower, do not overflow, and drain properly.
3. Strengthen pH value control
The pH value is normally controlled between 5.5 and 6.3. Strictly prevent the pH value from exceeding 68. Strictly control the operation when the pH value is lower than 5.5. Manually measure the pH value in each shift and compare the accuracy of pH meter display.
4. Strengthen pressure filtration
Each shift must be pressure filtration, pressure filtration time is not less than 15 hours or gypsum thickness is not more than 1 cm.
5. Control the liquid level of desulfurization tower
The normal control is 3.5 to 4.2 meters, and the operation is strictly lower than 3.5 meters or higher than 4.3 meters.
6. Control the liquid level in each tank
Keep the liquid level of slurry supply tank, process water tank and flushing water tank between 1.5m and 2.5m, and make up water for flushing water tank in time, so as to ensure the flushing water for mist eliminator;
7. Strengthen operation data monitoring
In case of any abnormal situation, report to the workshop director and environmental protection engineer in time, such as abnormal current change of each pump, flue gas pressure at the inlet of desulfurization tower, water level of each pool, etc; When the following parameters reach the corresponding data values, the desulfurization tower shall be overhauled.
8. Strengthen equipment inspection
Ensure water supply pressure and normal cooling water of equipment; Check whether the oil level of running equipment is normal; see
Whether there are any abnormal reasons for the operation of the equipment. If the problem is solved in time, report to the workshop director and environmental protection engineer in time;
9. Strengthen the operation of ash removal and strictly control the operation of bag by-pass.
10. Equipment maintenance: standby pumps for mist eliminator flushing water pump, process water pump and sump pump shall be prepared. When the pump fails during operation, it shall be replaced and put into operation within 3 hours. The maintenance workshop shall deal with the equipment defect immediately after receiving the notice of equipment defect.
Thank you for reading, hope the above content can help you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please click our official website: biological desulfurization .