1、 Installation and use?
1. Before using the new biogas lamp, it is necessary to put on the gauze cover for ventilation and trial firing. If the flame is light blue, short and powerful, it ejects evenly from the mud head hole and makes a whistling sound, and there is no phenomenon such as off fire and tempering, which indicates that the lamp has good performance. At this time, the biogas valve can be closed and the gauze cover can be installed after the mud head is cooled.
2. When installing the gauze cover, it should be firmly covered in the mud head groove, and the stone cotton wire should be wound for more than two circles. After being firmly tied, the excess thread head should be cut off, and then the folds of the gauze cover should be straightened to make it evenly distributed.
3. When the new hood is ignited for the first time, it is required to have high pressure in front of the stove and enough biogas to make the hood spherical. Then, when the light is on again, the starting pressure should rise slowly to avoid breaking the veil.
4. After the biogas lamp gauze was burned, the man-made fibers were burned, and the rest was a white grid with a layer of thorium dioxide. As thorium dioxide is a kind of poisonous white powder, it can be broken at one touch, so the gauze cover after burning can not be touched by hand or other objects.
1. If there is a blue floating fire on the outer layer of the gauze cover, it will not disappear for a long time, indicating that the air brought in during combustion is insufficient. The lamp panel should be rotated clockwise to gradually increase the air intake.
2. When the biogas lamp burns, if the gauze cover does not emit white light and turns red, it is because there is too little biogas or too much air. The lamp panel should be rotated counterclockwise to gradually reduce the air intake until the light turns white and the brightness is high.
3. The lamp doesn't light up. Maybe the nozzle is blocked. Take off the nozzle and tie the hole through with a small sewing needle. When the light is on and off, it is due to the accumulation of water in the gas pipeline or the blockage of the pipeline. The valve for discharging condensed water can be opened to drain the water in the pipeline or dredge the pipeline.
4. Sometimes the lamp doesn't emit white light when the combustion is in good condition, which is caused by poor quality of the gauze cover or long storage time affected by moisture. It's enough to replace a new gauze cover with good quality.