The operation and maintenance of biogas purification device shall meet the following requirements:
1. The condensate water in dehydration and desulfurization unit shall be discharged regularly. When the outdoor temperature is close to 0 ℃, the condensate water should be drained every day, and the leakage of biogas should be prevented during drainage.
2. After the start-up and operation of biological desulfurization are normal, the change of hydrogen sulfide concentration before and after desulfurization should be checked regularly, and the hydrogen sulfide removal rate should meet the requirements of back-end process. When it is found that the desulfurization efficiency is obviously decreased, the circulating nutrient solution should be supplemented in time. The packing in the tower should be cleaned once every 6-12 months.
3. The change of hydrogen sulfide concentration and biogas pressure before and after the dry desulfurization tower should be checked regularly. When the design requirements are not met, the desulfurizer should be replaced or the desulfurization regeneration should be carried out.
4. Regeneration of dry desulfurization tower shall meet the following requirements:
1) When the desulfurizer in the tower is used for regeneration, the inlet and outlet valves of biogas should be closed, and the valves of bypass pipeline and discharge pipeline should be opened.
2) When online desulfurizer regeneration is used, the air mixing amount and air flow rate should be determined according to the content of hydrogen sulfide in biogas. The temperature in the tower should be lower than 70 ℃, and the oxygen content in biogas at the outlet of desulfurization tower should be less than 1%;
3) The desulfurizer should be replaced in time after 2 ~ 3 times of regeneration. When replacing the desulfurizer, the operators should wear gas masks, and the room should be ventilated;
4) The disposal of waste desulfurizer should meet the requirements of environmental protection.