The main membrane material of biogas storage tank is made of high strength polyester fiber, which is effective and has many advantages. It has the advantages of traditional biogas storage cabinet. It can be said that it is the upgrading product of biogas supply system software, and it is also the development prospect of biogas supply system software.
The main raw materials of biogas storage tank: high strength polyester textiles, special biogas membrane materials, general molecular inner membrane and outer membrane, can also be customized as single membrane system software.
1. 100% biogas can be used, and the biogas in the membrane digester can be extruded completely;
2. The membrane biogas digester is light, which means that its manufacture, transportation and installation are basic, greatly saving the construction time and raw material cost;
3. Because the membrane body of membrane biogas storage tank is made of corrosion-resistant raw materials, the maintenance free time is long. In the natural environment of biogas, the service life is more than 15 years. The material made of raw materials is made of hot melt adhesive and other materials with compressive strength and electric welding. Therefore, when the membrane biogas storage tank is used, there is no need to maintain the membrane.
4. Because of its light weight, small size, and the membrane of membrane biogas storage tank has been formed in the treatment plant, the installation cost is saved. Only a few nodes and devices were connected on the spot. The installation time on site is generally 1 to 2 days;
5. Because there is no water in the membrane biogas digester, there is no need to worry about freezing in cold areas;
6. Heat insulation, because the biogas storage tank is composed of double-layer membrane body, with air in the middle, gas is a good heat insulation material, and the heat insulation effect is particularly good.
Thank you for reading, hope the above content is helpful to you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please click our official website: biogas purification .