It is reported that biological desulfurization technology includes biofiltration, biosorption and trickle filtration. These three systems are open systems, and their microbial populations vary with the environment.
1. High efficiency: the removal rate of hydrogen sulfide is 98.5%.
2. High adaptability: it can process 1.5% (15000ppm) hydrogen sulfide.
3. Low cost: compared with other desulfurization skills, the operation cost is lower.
4. High safety: with a variety of protective devices.
5. Unattended: the system runs automatically through online monitoring system.
6. Simple maintenance: a small amount of maintenance work (such as regular calibration of pH probe).
There are three steps in biological desulfurization
The contact between waste gas and water or water film on solid surface is molecules or ions dissolved in water or liquid phase, that is, the transfer of malodorous substances from gas phase to liquid phase. This step is Henry's law of physical process.
2. Adsorption and absorption:
The odor components in the aqueous solution are absorbed by microorganisms. The water is transferred from the water to the microorganism, the water as absorbent is regenerated and recycled, and then the new odorous components are dissolved.
The odor components entering the microbial cell body are divided into kinetic energy or nutrients of microbial life activities, so as to clean up the pollutants.
The substances entering into the cell body of microorganism are oxidized and differentiated by enzymes in the cell body to produce new microbial cell bodies.
There are three similar steps to explain the biological treatment of sulfur-containing waste gas with the theory of double membrane biofilm
Sulfur gas contacts with water or water film on solid surface. Sulfur in gas dissolves in water and becomes molecule or ion in liquid phase. Sulfur is transferred from the gas phase to the liquid phase. This process is a physical process, following Henry's law.
In the process of biological desulfurization, the sulfur in the aqueous solution diffuses into the biofilm and is absorbed by microorganisms. Sulfur is transformed from water to microorganism, which is used as nutrition and energy of microorganism.
Thank you for reading, hope to help you, if you want to know more information, please click the website .