Each process and technology of sewage treatment has its advantages, characteristics, applicable conditions and shortcomings. It is impossible to replace all other processes with one process, and it is not appropriate to leave the specific local conditions and China's national conditions. For the same process, under different conditions of inlet and outlet water and different design parameters, the selection of equipment is not invariable. So what are the principles of biological desulfurization wastewater treatment process?
1. The technology is reasonable. The technology is advanced and mature, and has strong adaptability to water quality changes. Because the sewage volume in the project site changes greatly day and night, resulting in large fluctuation of water quality, the treatment process should have strong ability to adapt to the impact load; the effluent meets the standard and has high stability, meeting the requirements of receiving water body for drainage water quality, and sludge is easy to be treated. The selected treatment process should ensure that the effluent quality can meet the current national and local regulations and meet the requirements of environmental impact assessment report.
2. Economy and energy saving. Infrastructure investment and operation costs are low, and land occupation is small.
3. Easy to manage. The technological process should be simple and smooth to reduce the project cost and operation cost, convenient operation and management, and reliable equipment. It requires simple management, stable operation and convenient maintenance. This is particularly important for small cities, which are often weak in technology.
4. Pay attention to the environment. The general layout should strive for smooth flow, reasonable and compact process, reduce land occupation, balance earthwork, and consider flood control and reserve land for long-term treatment. The layout of the plant area should be coordinated with the surrounding environment. Attention should be paid to the noise control and odor control in the plant. The greening, roads and phased construction should be well combined.
5. Most of the pollutants in the biological treatment structures are removed by the biological treatment process.
6. The effect of phosphorus and nitrogen removal is good and the operation is stable.
The above is the introduction of the principles for the selection of sewage treatment process. The selection of sewage treatment process should be carefully considered according to the raw water quality, effluent requirements, sewage plant scale, sludge disposal method, local temperature, engineering geology, land acquisition cost, electricity price and other factors. I hope the above content will help you. If you want to know more, please click the official website: biological desulfurization 。