Biogas desulfurization - Comparison of dry, wet and biological desulfurization
1. Characteristics of dry desulfurization
① The structure is simple and easy to use.
② In the process of operation, there is no need for one on duty.
③ The desulfurization rate of new raw materials was higher than that of new raw materials, but decreased in the later stage.
④ Periodic refuelling is required compared to wet.
⑤ The operation cost is high.
2. Characteristics of wet desulfurization
① The equipment can operate continuously for a long time.
② Using pH value to keep desulfurization efficiency is low.
③ The process is complex and requires special personnel on duty.
④ The equipment needs maintenance.
3. Characteristics of biological desulfurization
① No catalyst and oxidant (except air) is required.
② There is no need to treat chemical sludge.
③ It produces little biological pollution, low energy consumption, sulfur recovery, high efficiency and no odor.
④ The disadvantages are that the process is not easy to control and the conditions are demanding.
How to regenerate desulfurizer?
The regeneration method of desulfurizer is as follows: take out the deactivated desulfurizer, spread it evenly and loosely in a flat, clean, sunny and ventilated place, and often turn the desulfurizer to make it fully contact with the air for oxidation regeneration.
沼气脱硫 - 脱硫技术特点：
Characteristics of biogas desulfurization desulfurization technology:
1. The purity of natural gas can be adjusted according to the actual needs, and the content of H2S in the gas can be controlled smoothly.
2. Compared with dry desulfurization, although the investment is 2-3 times of that of dry desulfurization, the operation cost is low. The actual desulfurization cost of 1000nm? Is about 4 yuan, which avoids the production cost increase of dry desulfurization system due to poor desulfurization effect after regeneration of desulfurizer and sulfur adsorption.
3. It has the characteristics of stable operation, safe operation and high desulfurization efficiency. The desulfurization efficiency can reach more than 97%, and the content of H2S in the gas after desulfurization is less than 50mg / Nm3.
4. If the desulfurization catalyst is PDS or '888', not only H2S can be removed, but also some organic sulfur which accounts for about 10% of the total sulfur in the gas can be removed.
Application scope of wet natural gas desulfurization technology:
It is suitable for desulfurization (H2S) of gas, biogas and natural gas.