The raw materials of biogas gas holder are not polluting the environment, and are suitable for transportation by sea, railway, land, etc. because of their obvious economic power compared with the traditional transportation and packaging methods, they have been widely used in various fields such as chemical industry, petroleum, food, feed, agricultural products, etc.
As a result of the companies in the market a large number of air storage airbags, led to the speed of development of the transport mode in the market. Especially in the past ten years, due to the rapid development of market economy, coupled with the convenient and clean gas storage tanks entering the market, the number of its use has been greatly increased.
Combined with the simple operation of biogas gas holder, two people can easily complete the overall loading and unloading work, eliminating the complicated operation procedures and manual labor required for barreled goods.
Introduction of using biogas gas holder
1. Spread out on the required platform, and pay attention that there should be no sharp things on the platform, so as to avoid damaging the air bag.
2. If the height is more than 2 meters, it needs to be suspended at high altitude.
3. Connect the gas generating device with the air inlet valve, open the air inlet valve and the exhaust valve switch, exhaust the internal air, so that it is a pure gas, and then close the air inlet valve after filling.
4. When using, iron nails or sharp hard objects shall be prevented from puncturing. If there is any scratch, it shall be roughened with grinding wheel or wood file in time, and repaired with glue covering tape. Try to use the glue recommended by the manufacturer for repair, and put it for proper time before use.
5. After use, fold it up and put it indoors to prevent sunlight. If you don't understand the use, please call
6. After use, fold up the air bag and put it indoors to prevent sunlight.
The biogas gas holder is made of PVC with mesh, working temperature of 90-38, tear strength of 6000N, suitable for use in low temperature environment.