The micro oxygen analyzer is a common analytical instrument. It is one of the most advanced oxygen measurement methods in the world. It is composed of high active oxygen electrode and lead electrode, immersed in KOH solution.
The micro oxygen analyzer is widely used to determine the nitrogen purity of the upper and lower towers, the micro oxygen content of the refined argon tower and other process control parameters. At the same time, it can also measure the quality control parameters such as the content of micro oxygen in gas pipeline, liquid nitrogen and storage tank argon. According to the different measuring principles of the instrument, the micro oxygen analyzer is selected considering the quality requirements, economic cost, maintenance workload and maintenance cost of production control.
It is inevitable that the micro oxygen analyzer will fail in various situations during use. Here is an introduction:
(1) The failure of the instrument indicates that the temperature of the metering tank is low. Check the connection of the measuring cylinder thermocouple, the safety of the multi-channel adapter plate, and the connection of the circuit board.
(2) Instrument fault indicates high or low potential of measuring tank. Check the circuit connection of the measuring slot, check the connection between the circuit boards, and check the zirconia sensor.
(3) The sensor responds slowly to the change of oxygen content of sample gas, and the measured value is low. In January 2005, a zirconia micro oxygen analyzer was found to have a very low measurement and slow sensor response. After the inspection of the instrument sampling system, the calibration of the zero range and the inspection of the sensor, Zui finally confirmed that the sensor was faulty. After replacing the sensor, the instrument returns to normal measurement.
(4) The oxygen content in the working environment of the instrument shall be the oxygen content in the air to avoid the influence of other factors on the oxygen content in the working environment.
(5) When the instrument is put into use, all sampling pipes shall be filled with clean air or nitrogen for cleaning; a filter shall be installed at the inlet of the instrument to prevent impurities on the sampling line from damaging the sensor when the air separation unit is started.
(6) Ensure that the discharge pipe of the instrument has smooth atmospheric pressure, so as to avoid excessive pressure and exhaust pipe blockage, which will affect the measurement accuracy of the instrument.
(7) The combustible gas in the sample gas has a certain influence on the measurement results of zirconia oxygen analyzer, but the combustible gas content (such as methane, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, etc.) is very low, which has little interference on the measurement of micro oxygen.